Name: Don, Graphic /Web Designer – (@Don_LK)
Describe your style? What inspires it?
– My style is simplistic. Clothes that fit me well, that is casual with a neutral colour palette. I wear bright colours in my outfit choices when I feel like being expressive. Honestly, comfort inspires my style. I usually pick out one item in my closet and dress around it – so basically it’s what item of clothing I feel for the day. E.g. I’ll dress around a sneaker, or check hoodie, etc.
What are your favourite brands or clothing items?
– Hmmm, favourite brands. I love sneakers so Nike’s are my favourite, Vans are great too. In terms of clothes, I do like Adidas Classics, and items specifically include baseball jackets and hoodies which I love, other than that button up shirts are awesome, that fit well and create a sleek smart casual look. Shopping wise, I shop where they sell great clothes.
What type of music do you listen to?
– I love rap and rock. I spend most of my time listening to music.
Three hot artists you can’t get enough of?
– J.Cole, Mac Miller, and The Foo Fighters.
Three songs you’re feeling right now?
– One Mic – Nas
– Sideline Story – J.Cole
– The Take Over, The Breaks Over – Fall Out Boy
What do you do in your free time?
– I spend a lot of time with people, and go out with friends. I occasionally play soccer, and enjoy playing pool. I also spend a lot of time listening to music, and occasionally, writing it.
Words you live by
– My favourite words are from Kobe Bryant, he says “The guy said NBA players are one in a million. I said, ‘Man I’m going to be that one in a million.’ Not that I believe I can be in the NBA or something, but I live my dreams.”